. 1.Personal Information Collection
– The information collected through the website www.saigonboat.com will help us:
• Customer support when ordering our services.
• Answer customer questions.
• Provide the latest information on our Website
• Review and upgrade the content and interface of the Website
• Conduct customer surveys
• Carry out promotional activities related to Saigon Boat Tour products and services.
– To access and use some services at www.saigonboat.com, you may be required to register with us personal information (Email, Full Name, Contact Number…). All information declared must be accurate and legal. Saigon Boat Tour is not responsible for any legal liability of the declared information.
– We may collect information about the number of visits, including the number of pages you view, the number of links (links) you click and other information related to the connection to the Website www.saigonboat.com. We also collect information that your Web browser (Browser) uses every time you visit the website www.saigonboat.com, including: IP address, Browser type, language used, time and other information. the address that the browser accesses.
2. Use of personal information
– When necessary, we may use this information to contact you directly in the form of: open letters, orders, thank you letters, technical and security information, you You may receive periodic mails with information about new products, services, information about upcoming events or recruitment information if you subscribe to email notifications.
3.Sharing personal information
– Except for the case of Using personal information as stated in this policy, we are committed not to disclose your personal information to the outside.
– In some cases, we may hire an independent agency to conduct market research projects and then your information will be provided to this unit to conduct the project. This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement under which they are only allowed to use the information provided for the purpose of completing the project.
– We may disclose or provide your personal information in the following cases when it is absolutely necessary: (a) when required by law enforcement agencies; (b) in cases where we believe it will help us to protect our legitimate interests before the law; (c) the situation is urgent and necessary to protect the personal safety of other members.
5.Privacy of personal information
– When you submit your personal information to us, you agree to the terms we have stated above, Saigon Boat Tour is committed to keeping your personal information confidential in any way possible. . We will use many different information security technologies such as: international standards PCI, SSL, etc. to protect this information from unintended retrieval, use or disclosure.
However, due to technical limitations, no data can be transmitted over the internet that can be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot make a definite guarantee that the information you provide to us will be kept absolutely secure, and we cannot be held responsible in the event of unauthorized access. Illegally sharing your personal information such as the cases where you arbitrarily share information with others…. If you do not agree to the terms described above, we recommend that you do not send information to us.
– Therefore, Saigon Boat Tour also recommends that you keep your password-related information confidential and should not be shared with anyone else.
– If you use a shared computer with many people, you should log out, or exit all open Website windows.
6. Use of “Cookies”
– Website : www.saigonboat.com uses “Cookies” to help personalize and maximize the efficiency of your online time.
– A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a website’s server. Cookies are not used to run programs or introduce viruses to your computer. Cookies are assigned to your computer and can only be read by a website server on the domain that issued the cookie to you.
– One of the purposes of Cookies is to provide conveniences to save your time when visiting www.saigonboat.com website or visiting www.saigonboat.com website again without re-registering information. available news.
7. Regulations on “Spam”
– Saigon Boat Tour is really concerned about the problem of Spam (spam), the fake emails we send. Therefore, Saigon Boat Tour affirms to only send Email to you when and only when you have registered or used the service from our system.
– Saigon Boat Tour commits not to sell, rent or lease your email from third parties. If you accidentally receive an unsolicited Email from our system due to an unintended cause, please click on the link to refuse to receive this Email attached, or notify the Website administrator directly. .
8. Policy change
– We can completely change the content in this page without prior notice, to suit the needs of Saigon Boat Tour as well as the needs and feedback from customers if any. When updating the content of this policy, we will revise the “Last Updated” time below.
9. Contact Info
SAI GON SAIL COMPANY LIMITED